The main component of talc powder produced by talc powder manufacturers is talc.
The main component of talc is magnesium silicate containing water, and the molecular formula is Mg3[Si4O10](OH)2. Talc belongs to the monoclinic system. Crystals are pseudo-hexagonal or rhombic flakes, occasionally. Usually into dense massive, leaf-like, radial, fibrous aggregates. It is colorless, transparent or white, but appears light green, light yellow, light brown or even light red due to a small amount of impurities; the cleavage surface is pearly. The hardness is 1, and the specific gravity is 2.7 to 2.8.
Talc has excellent physical and chemical properties such as lubricity, fire resistance, acid resistance, insulation, high melting point, chemical inactivity, good covering power, softness, good gloss, and strong adsorption. It has a tendency to split into scales and has special lubricity. If the content of Fe2O3 is high, its insulating properties will be reduced.
Liaoning talc powder
(1) Cosmetic grade (HZ): used for various emollient powders, beauty powders, talcum powders, etc.
(2) Pharmaceutical-food grade (YS): pharmaceutical tablets, sugar coating, prickly heat powder and Chinese herbal medicines, food additives, isolation agents, etc.
(3) Coating grade (TL): used for white extender pigments and various water-based, oil-based, resin industrial coatings, primers, protective paints, etc.
(4) Paper grade (ZZ): used as filler for various types of paper and cardboard, wood pitch control agent.
(5) Plastic grade (SL): used as filler for plastics such as polypropylene, nylon, polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polystyrene and polyester.
(6) Rubber grade (AJ): used for rubber fillers and rubber products anti-sticking agent.
(7) Cable grade (DL): used for cable rubber additive and cable isolation agent.
(8) Ceramic grade (TC): used in the manufacture of electric porcelain, wireless porcelain, various industrial ceramics, architectural ceramics, daily-use ceramics and enamels, etc.
(9) Waterproof material grade (FS): used for waterproof membrane, waterproof coating, waterproof ointment, etc.
(10) Fine talc powder: used in advanced paint coatings, plastics, cable rubber, cosmetics, coated paper coatings, textile lubricants, etc.